Current Happenings

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well, It's a Gain

I remember saying, just a day or two ago that I was looking forward to a loss the next time that I stepped on the scale. But, out of the blue, I've been gifted with a 1.5 lb. gain for no explainable reason.

My body is being weird right now. My period isn't due until next week, but I've been crampy and feeling uncomfortable. Yesterday, I was singing along with a song on the radio, and just spontaneously burst into tears. I'm not talking about damp eyelashes either. I'm talking about rivers running down my face, all for no good reason. Then of course, there was the grouchiness with my husband and child, also for no good reason. I'm not normally this funky, and certainly not this far out. It makes me wonder if my timing is just goofed up. All I DO know is that I'm craving sugar like mad.

1 comments:

Me, Only Better said...

Hope you feel better today!