Current Happenings

Saturday, January 8, 2011

❶ (recap) Yesterday was a good day, for a first day. None of it seemed difficult, except maybe when I was in the middle of my exercise. It is hard to believe that it wasn't so very long ago that I had been running and lifting weights consistently. What a difference months of bedrest and birthing make! Wow. I feel as weak as a newborn kitten. The eating went well though.

By the end of the day, I was a little surprised to find that it wasn't difficult for me to have gotten through the day without junk food. I am thinking that my problem these days is that I become so busy with what I am doing that I get too hungry, and then I just grab whatever is close and easy. If I put healthy foods nearby, I don't think that it will be a problem to cut most of the junk out of my diet.

I was a little low on my calories yesterday. I was shooting for 1,600 and only came in at 1,276. It's not *bad*, but it also wasn't what I was hoping to accomplish. I'm sure that it will all work out in the average of calories for the week though.

Goodness, I am sore. My hips, thighs, and bottom are very stiff. I'm glad that I decided to start out with exercising every other day, for the first couple of weeks. It feels strange to be so physically tired after such a small amount of exercise. Today, I will rest, and then I think that I'll give "Just Dance 2" another try tomorrow.

0 comments: